Around the same time I became a father, the challenges for sustainable development became recurring thoughts keeping me awake at night: How can we place social and environmental concerns at the center of corporate business strategies?
This fundamental question led me to develop my knowledge in Business Sustainability. After 15 years of experience working in international corporate supply chains across diverse markets in Asia, the Middle East, Europe, and Latin America, I now have completed advanced studies in Sustainable Business with the University of St. Gallen. To further expand my consulting toolbox, I am trained in Design Thinking, Collaboratory techniques, and Block-Chain strategy. In 2018 I became B Leader, and since then I am an active member of the B Leaders community in Switzerland.
My purpose: Transform business into a source for common good, helping companies to identify their overall performance drivers, evaluate practices that have a societal and environmental impact to finally develop improvement plans.
- Supply chain optimisation
- Sales & Operations Planning
- Operations performance management: Operations Excellence
- Product portfolio optimisation
- Project management and team management
- Everyday coaching and training
- Design and hosting (facilitation) powerful conversations and meetings
- Corporate Sustainability Consulting
- Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Sustainability reporting (GRI, Integrated Reporting)